An incredible trip on self-drive to discover the whole of Sicily. Together with the "must-do" sites, you will get in touch with a more unreaveled part of the island. Small fishing villages, wild canyons, local food producers and artisans are the best part of this trip. You will then have the chance to relax at the end of the day in charming wine resorts immersed in the Sicilian nature.
€2 7501 days
€2 1458 days
You will be part of a small group of people (up to 16 pax) and will be able to develop your culinary and wine skills and discover the region’s off-the-beaten-track secrets.
You will explore the magic of “trabocchi” fishing houses on the Italian Adriatic coastline and will have the unique opportunity to cook with fishermen; will learn to make sheep’s ricotta cheese at a small local artisan farm; will relax with wine and olive oil tasting at a small local producer and will learn all the secrets of the hand-made pasta!
Fixed Group Departure 2017: 8 April, 20 May, 03 June, 17 June, 01 & 15 July, 26 August, 9, 16 & 27 September, 10 & 14 October, 4 November
€1 9809 days
Get a taste of genuine Italian flavours and local habits while enjoying an aperitif in Trastevere , a dinner in a private villa in Chianti, or visiting the Fish market in Venice ending with a real "bacari" tour in the Jewsih Ghetto!
Travel with typical means of transport with our Ape Calessino tour in Rome and the Gondola ride along small and secret canals of Venice.
Discover ancient laboratory and works of art with our buddy tour in Florence!
€1 9408 days
Small group departure on fixed dates: 16th June 2017
Thanks to this tour you will discover one of the most well-preserved historical centre of Europe, walking through narrow alleys the city will reveal ancient food shops and small intimate squares. Then a workshop in an ancient laboratory of Gold-leaf Gilding will lead you back in times… Proceed with a day trip to the secluded Medieval Abbey of San Fruttuoso enjoying the sea and a fresh fish lunch with locals.
€1 7657 days
Explore astonishing Southern Sicily with all your senses. A memorable escorted tour in an intimate small group, through which you will discover the beauties of the Sicilian barocco together with the secrets of the Italian cuisine.
€1 5408 days
In a small group of max 8 partecipants, travelers will discover the beautiful landscapes of Cinque Terre with easy trekking excursions on panoramic paths while visiting wine producers of the area. This is ideal for a group of friends, families and colleagues that wish to experience Cinque Terre in an exclusive way.
€1 4507 days
€1 3608 days
- Accommodation 3 Star Hotel with half-board accommodation
- Lunches as planned, in typical selected taverns/restaurants
- Guided visits with experienced personnel as planned
- Tour guide in language (English, French, German and Russian)
- Entrance fees to places as indicated in the plan
- Transportation by van with15 seats occupied by 10 persons +2 (accompanying driver)
- Transfer from/to the airport
- Assistance 24 a day
Price doesn't include:
- Lunches of the 4th and 5th day
- Extra, tips, other of personal kind
- Anything not mentioned at the entry “Price includes“
€1 2858 days
In this tour you will find a perfect mix of culture, history, nature and breathtaking landscape. Discover Naples as a true local. Be enchanted by picturesque resorts, tiny beaches and crags dropping into the sea. Relax and get in contact with a lush nature on the walking trails around Amalfi. Here paths come with staggering views over the coastline, out to sea, over the little Galli islands and as far as Capri. Feel the true dolce vita atmosphere of Capri island.
€1 2607 days
- 6 overnights in rural guest house
- excursions as per programme with private natural guide
If you don’t have a car or don’t like to drive, if you are looking for secluded locations, and immerse yourself into the deep silence of the country, if you love nature, culture, good food and good company, this proposal will affect you for sure.
The entire route runs through three provinces of Tuscany and different beautiful landscape contexts. The tour winds on trails, dirt roads and lonely paved roads with very low traffic.
The differences in altitude are minimal (max 300m) however you need a good resistance because the average daily travel distance is 20 km (min. 19, max 22) and average travel time is 6 hours per day. This is a walking itinerary, but every stage is reachable by public transport too, so you can choose to go on foot every day or just some of them.
Small Group Tour on Fixed Dates
Departures 2017: 13th-18th May & 30th September-5th October
Cycle with an expert guide along some of the most beautiful and genuine landscapes of Italy and appreciate a real contact with the surrounding nature
Discover incredible art cities off the beaten path such as L’Aquila, Teramo and Chieti
Taste some of the best local wines directly from their producers. You will have a unique opportunity to learn about the grapes and type of techniques used to produce different sorts of wine, visit the cellars for the aging while discussing directly with the wine maker. Just to name a few …Cantina Pietrantonj, Cataldi Madonna, Cantina di Tollo, Tenuta Ulisse and many others.
This tour is specifically designed for wine and food lovers. A total immersion in the Piedmont gastronomic culture, with tastings, laboratories, hands-on experiences, unique visit to local producers.
This tour will take you along some of the most authentic parts of Italy, a real crab for culture and taste. You will discover small villages with enchanting medieval fortresses, producers of excellent “made in Italy” foods and wines.
A self drive tour for a cultural and relaxing break in the North-East of Italy. After being captured by the beauty of Venice and its lagoon, indulge for a spritz in the Padua main square before reaching Verona. Thanks to our easy bike tour, you will pedal down medieval streets, along ancient city walls and through picturesque squares and courtyards. Enjoy a fish lunch in a local trattoria on Garda lake and discover the beautiful Rovereto. Admire and immerse yourself in the majestic nature of Dolomiti mountains. Here you will have time for trekking, biking or simply relax.
- 4 nights in double room with breakfast
- 3 lunches and 3 dinners
- Wine and local products tasting
- Bread workshop in old wood-burning bakery
- Cooking course
- Expert hiking guide for all the tour
- All transfers
- Maps and information material
This tour is dedicated to art, history and traditions lovers.
All days include guided tours to archeological and historical sites, churches and monuments that wil reveal all the beauty of Naples and its sorrounding area. There will be time for relaxing moments as well, visiting the enchanting Amalfitan coast while tasting a home-made produced Limoncello.
- 3 overnights in hotel 3* centrally located in Dbl room with breakfast
- Private evening walk with Aperitif with our local “buddy” guide
- Private walking tour of the Artisan shops with our local “buddy” guide
- Wine tour in Chianti region, including transfer, wine tasting and lunch
- 2 overnights BB at the Castello di Pavone
- 2 tipycal dinners as scheduled
- Admission and guided tour of 1 hour and a half at the Castello di Masino
- Guided tour of the Castle Aglié
- Guided visit to a cellar with three wine tasting
A short break to immerse yourself in the nature between Milan and Como Lake. You will be hosted in a beautiful Charme & Bio Country house in the middle of a WWF Oasi, were silence and nature will be your companion. Here you will have the chance to walk into the woods, meditate, relax and treat yourself with an holistic massage.
You will see Florence from a total unusual point of view, going around with our local buddy you will immerse yourself in the genuine old traditions of this amazing town.
- 2 overnights in hotel boutique, B&B treatment
- 1 guided tour in kayak at sunset
- 1 full day guided tour in kayak
- Round ferry boat service to San Fruttuoso
- Entrance and visit to the Abbey of San Fruttuoso
- 2 nights accommodation in farmhouse HB
- Half-day trekking along Lake Greenway
- 2 nights accommodation in B&B in Milan
- 1 day urban trekking in Milan
A relaxing and active short break in contact with nature. Immersed in the beautiful landscape of the Conero regional park you will have the opportunity to walk through mountains and sea, and appreciate this genuine side of Italy.
- 4 overnight in B&B or holiday house
- 2 trekking excursions on foot with a local guide
Relaxing in a typical Alpine chalet, you will be surprised by the beauty of Valsesia . Far from the most famous resorts of Cervinia and Zermath, this enchanting area at the feet of Mount Rosa still preserves a genuine and authentic atmosphere. A snowshoes excursion with our expert guide, a great dinner in a shelter and a Spa treatment will be the perfect mix for a memorable weekend.
- 2 overnight stays in B&B
- 1 experience amidst the olive trees with aperitif
- 1 fishing trip
- 1 dinner based on lake fish
- 2 overnight in B&B
- 1 guided tour on foot
- 1 guided tour by tram